MINNESOTA RIFLE & REVOLVER ASSOCIATION (MRRA)
The MRRA is a non-profit organization incorporated in the State ofMinnesota and affiliated with the NRA.
The MRRA will strive to create a public sentiment of support for theindividual possession of firearms by law-abiding citizens. The Association willalso encourage training in the use of firearms, for sport, as an essentialcontribution to national security, for personal defense, and as a bulwark ofindividual liberty.
It shall also be the purpose of this Organization to encourage the properorganization, operation, and administration of member clubs; to promote andcoordinate statewide activities related to the ownership and lawful use offirearms, and to cooperate with other organizations in the conservation of ourwildlife resources within the State of Minnesota and throughout the UnitedStates.
The types of memberships are:
1) Annual membership - open to any adult resident of Minnesota.
2) Junior annual membership - open to any person who has not achieved their nineteenth birthday and who otherwise meets the qualifications for membership.
3) Non-Resident annual membership - open to any person who meets the qualifications for membership except for residency in the State of Minnesota.
4) Life Membership - open to any person who makes application, tenders the required dues, and is approved by the Executive board of the MRRA.
5) Organizational Membership - open to all organized Clubs, Associations, or other non-profit corporations existing within the State of Minnesota who have five or more members and meet the NRA requirements for affiliation.
During the spring and fall of each year, the MRRA shall conduct a meeting for the election of directors and the transaction of such other business as may properly come before the Association. Notice of this meeting specifying the time, date, and place of the meeting shall be provided to all members of the MRRA.
The activities that the MRRA is currently participating in are, Smallbore, Pistol, High-power rifle, Black Powder, Silhouette, Jr. events, Air gun, Legislative, Newsletter, Membership, and organization of firearms instructor activities.
A copy of the MRRA By Laws can be obtained from the secretary upon request or download a copy Here! (pdf 208kb)